Back

Tap to CallTap to Call

Fulflo was established in 1912 and is celebrating it’s 100th anniversary. Located in Blanchester, OH, Fulflo was incorporated in 1933 under it’s present name and trademark. Patents for the original guided piston, direct acting relief valve were obtained in 1935, coincident with the onset of fluid power systems. The need for providing large flows without excessive bulk was subsequently met by the pilot-valve-control relief valve which was patented in 1943.

Fulflo parts and valves are used in oil and gas refineries, are essential to the military including ships and aircraft carriers, and even provide fun for attendees on amusement roller coaster rides.

2013-03-17_1509

Tap to Email  Tap to Email

View Full Site